Monday, February 22, 2010

Go Mommy Go!

And they don't mean out the door.
They're cheering me on! I've got my own personal pint-sized cheering squad! I would say cheerleaders but I think Nathan would blow a gasket if I referred to him that way!
For the past few weeks I've been working out and the boys have been by my side for every squat, lunge and jumping jack. Brandon usually does about 3.5 minutes of the routine then flops down on the couch exhausted with his bottle of water. His little chunky legs and arms just can't keep up. Nathan on the other hand can pretty much finish most of the routines. He looks like a stick figure swnging his arms and legs around.
It's fun and frustrating to work out in a small space with two little boys. Brandon thinks I'm a bridge to crawl under and Nathan thinks he should be able to use the weights like I do. I can just see him dropping the weights on his foot or banging Brandon in the head with one. So, to say the least, he doesn't get to use the weights! For all of our safety.
Who needs an expensive gym membership with the hassle free children-less environment? Where's the fun in that?!

No comments: