Today I'm grateful for these things...
1. I woke up in Brian's arms. That doesn't happen that often so when it does it's so hard to drag myself out of bed.
2. I got to make pancakes and bacon for Nathan and Brandon this morning and take Nathan to school.
3. Brandon and I took a walk around the neighborhood. We got to see Buddy the basset hound and Snowball the cat. Buddy gave us kisses and Snowball hissed at us.
4. I sat outside in my green chair drinking a great cup of coffee, soaking in the sun and cool breeze while Brandon ran around the back yard in his cowboy boots. He loves his cowboy boots. So much so he doesn't take them off...ever...he even tries to sleep with them on.
5. Watching Brandon chase after Brian's car when he leaves for work. All you can hear is the clomp of his boots and giggles.
6. Naps. Oh how I love when tired, cranky children take a nap and the whole house if filled with quietness. Then when they wake up sweaty and smell so sweet, with pillow wrinkles all over their pudgy little faces.
7. The sound of Nathan's bus pulling up to the corner. Brandon loves to run down the street to greet his big brother with open arms.
8. Sitting at the kitchen table talking to Nathan about his day and helping him with home work. He's so animated about everything he tells me. His eyes just sparkle.
9. Belly laughs. The show Wipeout just cracks us up.
10. Bedtime stories.