Saturday, September 17, 2011

Proud Mama


Look at that sweet face. His soul is just as sweet if not sweeter and I am so proud of him.
This is the second week in a row that he hasn't gotten any marks for talking in class (he has lots to say about lots of things) and he got all A's on his midterm report card. But I believe the thing I'm most proud of is he received three compliments from his fellow classmates. One was about being a good sport when playing games, another one thanked him for helping his friend run from the girls and being so awesome and the last one made my heart swell with pride. One of the girls in his class thanked Nathan for playing with her when no one else would.
I can't begin to tell you how that makes me feel. Nathan has always been a sweet little man but knowing that he's still like that out in the world without me reminding him to behave a certain way, makes me want to do the happy dance.

No comments: