Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Samson

This is Samson.
He loves bananas, the boys, sticks, my mom, kissing and nibbling ears, butt rubs, his bed and chasing after the boys in the back yard.
He doesn't like fireworks, thunder, his toes touched or anyone messing with the boys.
He isn't very brave but makes sure he knows where the boys are at all times.
He has squishy jaws that I love to knead, big brown eyes that melt my heart and heavy paws that step on my toes.
He drools... a lot.
He can't do many tricks but he will moo at you if he feels like you are not giving him the attention he deserves.
Samson is a very important member of our family.
He loves all of us in his own way. Brian is his daddy and Samson is so excited to see him every night when he comes home from work. I am his mommy and if I'm in the room he lays at my feet. Nathan is his big brother and he looks at him in awe. Brandon is his buddy/play mate and they have such a good time together. (Brandon tells Samson all his secrets/accomplishment/dreams)
He is our 100lb puppy that thinks he's a lap dog.
We love our Sam. 

No comments: