Sunday, June 2, 2013

Well...I suck



I've been horrible at keeping this blog updated! I would say I've been busy, and I have been, but not that busy.
The kids are out of school for the summer now. They finished up last Thursday. Nathan finished out the year with all A's and is officially a big time 5th grader. He's practically a man!
Brandon had a very hard time leaving kindergarten behind. He absolutely loves his teacher and would be perfectly happy staying with her for the rest of his school career. There were lots and lots of tears shed in his classroom on the last day. By the kids, his teacher, the teachers aide and me. It was an emotional day!
Now that summer is here, we've been playing outside, riding our bikes, eating ice cream and planning adventures.
Summer adventures...I'll keep you updated.

No comments: