Monday, October 20, 2014

Here kitty kitty

 We took the boys to an exotic feline rescue center a couple days ago and were blown away. These beautiful cats come from all over the US and have some amazing stories. Some of the stories are heartbreaking and I wonder how anyone could treat a living creature the way some of these babies were treated. But all of their stories have a happy ending. Now they lounge away their days eating and playing and being loved.

I can guarantee if I worked there I wouldn't have any fingers left and I'm pretty sure my half my face would be gone. It took every ounce of my self control not to stick my fingers through the fence to pet once of these cuties. They look cute and sweet but most of them are 600lbs of wild animal that thinks I look like a juicy pork chop. I'm better off just visiting. And I'll keep my hands to myself!

No comments: