Monday, July 23, 2012

Toes in the water


If the boys had to choose between spending the night at Nana and Papaw's or hanging out with their dear loving mama, I think know I would be tossed aside like yesterdays news. But who wouldn't? They got to swim, cook out, roast marshmallows, shop for new toys, eat ice cream three times in one day, camp out on the floor, eat more junk food and do all the things that I don't let them do. I kinda wished I spent the night too. I want to eat ice cream three times in one day...

Since I was all alone and bored, I sat on the back deck a shared a beer with my best buddy Samson. He likes to act like an only child when the boys are gone.


Then Brian came home and we were bored together. It was nice. We don't get a lot of alone time. But it's always funny when we do, because all we do is talk about the kids and wonder what they're doing.

No comments: