Saturday, July 12, 2014

Floating down the river

We went canoeing the other day with Brian's brother Joe and his family. The weather was perfect and we had an amazing time.



I would go canoeing everyday if I could. And I think the boys would too. Brian said once a year is good for him. I don't know what he's complaining about. I'm the one that was in a canoe with a 7yr old. Brandon didn't really paddle that much. Nathan did almost decapitate him and Brian by running into a fallen tree, but at least Nathan could paddle. Who needs a head anyway? 

Joe and Lauren hit a rock and tipped their canoe over. They were only in a foot of water though, so no one was hurt. Brian helped them dump the water out then we were on our way. 
I love floating down the river without a care in the world. Unless I see a snake, then that's another story.

No comments: