Thursday, February 12, 2009

A light saber kind of night

Last night our electricity went out. When the lights go out it's time to break out the glow sticks. Blue and red were the top choices last night which reminded Nathan of Star Wars. He and Brandon fought with their light sabers in the kitchen for 20 minutes then I talked Nathan into running around the house like a police car. He twirled the lights above his head and "woo-wooed" like a police car. I laughed until I cried. I love talking him into silly things like that.
After we put Brandon to bed, glow sticks work well for night lites too, Nathan and I camped out in the living room. I lit some candles, he got a couple of flash lights and we told stories and read books until Brian got home. After Brian told us about his day we put Nathan to bed.
I bet you're wondering what Brian and I did since the lights were out?
We did what most married couples do, we went to sleep.
Get your minds out of the gutter!

No comments: