Saturday, April 17, 2010

I pick this day to be...



...Poopy.
I first woke up to the wonderful spell of dog poop at 5am. Curly, our 14 1/2 year old puppy, is having some tummy issues today and pooped in 5 different spots on our living room carpet. Lovely.
Then Brandon got up around 8am and had to announce to the entire neighborhood that he needed to go "poooooooooooooooop!" He has spent most of his day in the bathroom. Poor baby.
Curly has had a few more accidents, as has Brandon. Right now Curly is outside eating grass, hopefully that cures him. Brandon is watching Tom and Jerry, eating a banana and wanting Nathan to come back home. I shipped Nathan down to my parents so he doesn't catch whatever Brandon has.
I've cleaned up so many messes today it isn't even funny. Brian thought it was pretty hilarious as he was walking out the door to go to work. He had a coworker get pooped on last night by a guy they were arresting, so he better watch out. Karma is a .....!

No comments: