Wednesday, December 2, 2009

No...

Lately our home has been full of No's.
No! I don't want to go to bed.
No! I don't want to eat that.
No! I don't want to listen because I'm tired and hungry.
No. No. No!
My patience has been tested. Tested hard. Tested to the point I left the house as soon as Brian got home, walked around Kroger's for an hour only to return home with a gallon of milk.
Brandon is full throttle into his terrible two's even though he is almost three. And Nathan thinks that he is old enough to do whatever tickles his fancy.
There is light at the end of the tunnel. I haven't seen it yet, but I know it's there. I see the glimmer of compliance in Brandon's eyes every once in awhile. And Nathan figured out the other night that he actually does need me. You know for bedtime stories and root beer floats.

No comments: