Thursday, April 9, 2009

Vegas!

Nathan and I will be leaving tonight to meet up with Brian and some of the Harvey clan in Las Vegas. Brian's step brother is getting married to a wonderful young lady tomorrow. I love weddings, especially Vegas weddings.
We decided to take Nathan along with us for this trip. All the lights and crazy hotel themes are perfect for him. He is so excited he just can't stand it anymore. Plus this is his first time on an airplane. Double the fun!
Brandon is going to stay back here and hang with Nana and Papaw for the weekend. (Thanks mom and dad!) He doesn't sit still for more than 3 minutes at a time so a 4 hour plane ride is out of the question. I've never left Brandon with anyone for more than a few hours before so this is going to be interesting. I know he'll be just fine, Nana and Papaw's house is like Vegas in it's own right to him. I'm the one who is going to have the problem. My stomach has been doing flip-flops this past week just thinking about it.
We get back on Sunday and I'll let you know how everything went.
Have a wonderful Easter!

No comments: