Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Happy April

April is here! I love April. The flowers really start blooming, trees sprout their leaves and I get to turn another year older. The only day in April I don't like is April 1st, fools day. Appropriately named for me I believe. I'm gullible to the core. I like to think of it as more trusting than naive, but heck, who am I kidding? If you tell me something I'll believe you. My BS sensor isn't as highly tuned like my dads but I did inherit his since of trust. Trust someone until they give you a reason not to. That has bit me in the butt a few times, though.
Anyway...April. This month is packed with excitement for us. We have birthday cards to send out, Easter eggs to color, flowers to smell, a Vegas trip to pack for and wrap up Nathan's Spring Break.
So much fun, so little time!

No comments: