Monday, March 30, 2009

Daddy's Home!

Last night the kids were so excited that daddy was coming home from Minnesota. They had been bouncing off the walls all afternoon, so much so that Brandon completely wore himself out and just couldn't keep his big brown eyes open any longer. As soon as I put him down it wasn't 3 minutes and Brian walked through the door. I ran back into Brandon's room, snatched him out of his bed and whispered that daddy was home. That perked him right up. "Daddy ome! Daddy ome!" (he doesn't say his h's very well yet) Nathan and Brandon were on him like glue. They love their daddy. And as an added bonus they got to see their Uncle Joe too. What a night!
Brandon has been so tired today. I thought he was just tired from a busy weekend at Nana and Papaw's (thanks for a great weekend mom and dad!) and staying up late with Brian but I believe the little man is getting sick. After taking a 3 hour nap this afternoon I woke him up so we could go out to eat with Uncle Joe, Lauren and Kelila but he had rosy cheeks and a hot heat. His fever was hitting around 101.5. So, he and I will be staying in tonight while Brian and Nathan enjoy Korean food at Mama's House. Brian has strict orders to bring me back some Bebeem Bop though.

No comments: