Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Yellow Snow Boots

This morning the kids woke up to a winter wonderland. Well, to them anyway it was a wonderland. There was barely enough snow to cover the backyard but they were excited nonetheless. So excited that the snow boots were brought out. Nathan's boots are a bright canary yellow with black soles, aka Bumble Bee boots. You know, Bumble Bee from Transformers.
Brandon doesn't have any boots yet. I saved Nathan's boots from when he was Brandon's age but since Brandon is a Goliath, they don't fit. That's ok though. Brandon likes to look at the snow but doesn't like to touch it. So he probably won't go out to play in it anyway.
Speaking of things that don't fit. Nathan is going to get some new clothes this weekend. I think he grew about two inches over night. I tried on all of his long sleeve shirts this morning and only three fit. I swear last week they all fit just fine. He was quick to remind me though that he is 6 years old and that he had a lot of hiccups last week. Those darn hiccups, making my baby grow!

No comments: