Saturday, October 18, 2008

A Fall Day

What a crafty day it has been. Fall always makes we want to do crafts. So, Nathan and I tye-dyed some shirts orange and painted pumpkin faces on them. We played outside in the few leaves that have fallen. We brought some of those leaves inside to color. I have read the same three books to Brandon about a hundred times today. His top three choices are Baby's Alphabet, Peter Cottontail, and Dr. Seuss's ABC's. "Big A, Little a, what begins with A? Aunt Annie's Alligator, A..a...A." That will forever be stuck in my head! I fixed Nathan's "Super Nathan" cape, I had to buy new ties for around the neck. He has worn that cape for the past three years and it is starting to look like it too. We have also made pancakes, smoothies, and tonight after Brandon goes to bed we are going to bake Halloween cookies. In a few minutes, I'm going to bundle the kids up and we are going to walk around the neighborhood and look at all of the Halloween decorations. I love the fall. I love Halloween. I love having kids to share it all with.

No comments: