Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Spiders

Lately we have had quite a few spiders roaming our floors. Brandon is so fascinated with them, Nathan isn't. Tonight while we were picking up toys, I noticed Brandon was playing with something in the corner. I figured it was just a toy. Then he handed it to me "Mommy, Mommy, Mommy" (that's what he says when he wants to give me something). I still had no idea what it was until it was in my hand and crawling up my arm. I screamed, shook my arm, and the spider fell to the floor. Nathan runs to his bedroom screaming, I'm trying to see where the spider went and Brandon is laughing so hard he is doubled over slapping his knee. I finally find the tortured spider with only a few legs still attached, Brandon was probably ripping it's legs off while he was in the corner "playing" with it. The poor spider is no longer with us though, I suppose it is in spider heaven, with all of his legs.

2 comments:

Ryan said...

This gives me such a hilarious mental video!

Mommy to Monkeys said...

I can laugh about it now, but in the moment I was freaking out!