Saturday, October 4, 2008

Why?

Why to boys have to use their sleeves as napkins? Why do they feel it necessary to take their diapers off? Why do they like to pee in the front yard where everyone can see them? Why are they so fascinated with their poop? Why do they want to jump off of everything? Why do they like to scare me and give me premature gray hair? Why? Because they are like their daddy and uncle's and grandpa's. They are the future super hero's of the world and training starts now. Nothing is too gross (unless it's your baby brother chasing you with his boogers). Nothing is too scary (unless it's a skull night light). And nothing, I mean nothing is more important than making sure you give mommy a kiss goodnight.
All the crazy things they do during the day seems to disappear when my boys give me a kiss goodnight. I guess all that training has given them super powers after all.

No comments: