Thursday, October 16, 2008

Today

Today has been an incomplete day. Everything that I have started, or tried to start, has either been interrupted or not finished at all. It all started this morning. Brandon woke me during a great dream that would have been awesome to finish. I was in a hot air balloon over someplace very green. I have no idea where I was, but I would love to go there again! Then I tried to talk on the phone with a friend I haven't spoken to in a month. Nathan and Brandon did not want me on the phone, and neither did her kids. So, we decided to continue our conversation next month.
I did manage to give Nathan a shower before school, but as he walked into school, I noticed that I forgot to brush his hair and he had a cowlick. Think...Alfalfa. While Brandon was napping I did manage to work out and finish that, but then remembered that I forgot to throw dinner into the crock pot. So as I hurried to get all of that ready, Brandon woke up. Then it was time to go get Nathan from school. Once we got home, I finally finished getting dinner ready. Hopefully it will be done by the time Brian gets home. I have laundry in the dryer that needs folding, I have a child who needs to brush his teeth before bed time, and the living room looks like a toy store exploded. I could go and finish all of these tasks, but I think I would rather talk to you tonight. So, how was your day?

No comments: