Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Aw Shucks...



I got an award today...woohoo! My friend Ryan over at Instantaneous Instances gave me an I heart your blog award. How nice is that?! You should really check out his blog too! He has a slight addiction to photography, which is great for us since he is living in Alaska right now with his wife. Plus, if you are in the mood to do some Christmas shopping, check out this site and you can purchase some of his pictures! Cool huh?!


Anyway, with this award there comes some rules. I have to do the following:


  • Display the award. (It took me a few minutes but I finally got it)
  • Linking back to the person who gave it to you. (I figured that out too, yeah me!)
  • Paying it forward & nominating 7 blogs. (don't really read 7, but will pay it forward)
  • Leaving comments on their blogs telling them they’ve received one. (will do)
  • Enjoying the award. (with a cup of coffee)

So, the lucky winners are...

My lovely aunt at CRae's Corner.

Her lovely girls at Badoral Blogs, Venom is blogging, and Monkeys love Ladybugs.

Those are the only ones, besides Ryan's, that I faithfully follow (when updated).

Congrats to the new winners of this award, and thank you Ryan for thinking of me!






No comments: