Today's check list...
1) play outside since it is November 1st and 68 degrees.
2) sweep out the van before those dust bunnies start driving it themselves.
3) eat hot fudge sundae's on the front porch.
4) rub Nathan and Brandon's bellies because they ate too much.
5) take a walk around the neighborhood since we just ate hot fudge sundae's
6) play outside since it is November 1st and 68 degrees.
7) talk to Brian on the phone. He forgot that today is November 1st and he was suppost to wear a long sleeve shirt to work and that tonight the time changes so he has to work an hour extra at his part time job. Sucks to be him right now!
8) tell Brian he is my hero. If it weren't for him I would have to work and miss out on eating hot fudge sundae's on 68 degree November days.
9) kiss a boo boo on Brandon's head, he just ran into the wall for the 100th time today.
10) fix dinner so my kids don't have a sugar rush.