Friday, September 26, 2008

It's Friday!

Yippee! It's Friday! Do you know what that means? Nathan doesn't go to school tomorrow, or the next day! I get my boy all to myself, no sharing with teachers or little friends. He's mine, mine, mine! Tomorrow night I may be ready to send him away, but for right now, I'm happy as a lark.
We have an exciting weekend planned. Tomorrow my bestest friend in the whole wide world is coming over and we are taking the boys to the park. I can't wait. I haven't seen Ginger since December. She lives on the other side of the world in Virginia. Ok, well maybe just a few states away, but it still feels like the other side of the world. Then Sunday, I think I'm going to take a jaunt down to my parents house and spend the afternoon. That's always a blast for us.
Oh, and did you know that today someone very special was born a few years back? Yep, it's our shiny Penny's birthday. Happy Birthday Penny! Hope you are having a wonderful day!

No comments: