Monday, September 1, 2008

One down, one to go

Brandon has finally laid down to go to sleep. Nathan is soaking in the tub, washing away all the grit and grime that he collected today. These boys are like little energizer bunnies. They never stop! Even when they are sick they still keep running and running and running. Thanks to Nana and Papaw we are now the proud owners of a "new-to-us" jungle gym. Nathan can climb all over it but Brandon needs help. So that means I'm lifting his solid, not so little 30lb body up and down this thing. I'm going to look like the Incredible Hulk in a few weeks! I'm exhausted but we had a lot of fun today. I can't complain.
Tonight is also movie night. Nathan picks out a movie, we pop popcorn and snuggle on the couch. I love it. Tonight he picked out Word World. It's a PBS cartoon that is really cute. All of the characters are spelled out (the dogs body is the word dog). He loves to learn and he learns a lot w/ this cartoon ( I love that!).
Other than playing outside today, we really haven't done anything else worth mentioning. Brian had to work today and we played. Poor Brian. Don't feel too bad for him. He loves his job and the guys he works with are a bunch of nuts. I think he laughs more than the average person while at work. That's a good thing though.
Well, Nathan is shrivelled up like a raisin so I better get him out of the tub and start popping our popcorn.
Have a good night.

No comments: